Add a One-time Payment to a Member
- In the navigation menu on the left, select "Sales".
- In the top menu of the sales pane, select "Members". This will bring up a list of active members.
- Scroll to the member that you wish to add a recurring payment to, and click the drop down menu on the right hand side. Select "Create Pledge".
- This will bring up the pledge screen.
- Confirm the name is correct in the upper left box in the screen.
- Set pledge date to the first day of the month for the transaction (usually the first day of the current month).
- Under "Product/Service" click the drop down menu. Select the appropriate dues type for this member, whether individual, sponsored, or student/senior.
- Once the dues type is selected, assign the item to "General" under the "Class" heading.
- Click "Save" not "Save and Send". We don't email invoices to people unless they are delinquent in paying.