Board Meeting: April 24, 2017
Time & Location
- Meeting Located at 116 Childress St SW, Knoxville, TN
- 5:00 PM
Board: Doug Laney, Issac Merkle, Jondale Stratton, Makhan Virdi, Emilee Sawicki, Tracy Homer
Members: Charles Haley
- Planned the next few Tuesdays and scheduled the next board meeting
- Discussed the change over for Treasurer duties due to Sam McClanahan moving
- Discussed local Arts and Cultural Alliance grants
- Doug updated on the issue of codes enforcement regarding our upgrades to the space
- Makhan talked about leasing tools for the space and discussed legal issues surrounding it. Jondale volunteered to speak with a lawyer about this.
- Discussed updating the policies for presentations and outside groups
- Jondale updated on haxdb and scheduled a meeting to decide the next steps int he program.
- Discussed the idea of a board retreat to formalize Knox Maker's values and mission statement.
- The Board voted unanimously to appoint Charles Haley for the interim Treasurer.