Board Meeting: August 13, 2017
Time & Location
- Meeting Located at 116 Childress St SW, Knoxville, TN
- 1:00 PM
Board: Doug Laney, Emilee Sawicki, Tracy Homer, Jondale Stratton, Issac Merkle, Charles Haley
- Reviewed last month's meeting minutes.
- Renewed board on financial status.
- Updated on rent increase.
- Discussed upcoming Blount County library event conflicting with Killswitch.
- Deliberated possibly requiring new teachers to lead a Tuesday night lecture before teaching a class.
- Considered how to increase financial accessibility to classes.
- Conversed about James wanting to pass off Hospitality Czar.
- Voted unanimously to increase insurance coverage.
- Voted unanimously to create a First Aid and Safety Zone, appoint Colin Ickes as the czar, and seed the budget with $500 from the General Budget.
- Voted unanimously to appoint Kim Counts as Arts and Crafts czar.