Board Meeting: March 31, 2018
Time & Location
- Meeting Located at 116 Childress St SW, Knoxville, TN
- 3:00 PM
Board: Tracy Homer, Issac Merkle, Jondale Stratton, Bryan Howard
Members: Billy Huddleson
- Went over last month's minutes.
- Financial update - listed area budgets, Doug and Tracy have invoiced everyone who is late on payments.
- Discussed switching First Aid and Safety czar.
- Talked about the Mayor's Maker Council and how we could work with them to benefit both parties.
- Discussed having the ATF come in and talk to the board and/or members about the legalities of gunsmithing.
- Issac showed something someone made with the KM logo and questioned what we will and won't allow our logo to be used for.
- Went through upcoming events and who would be spearheading them.
- Voted to split the Metal zone and Machining zone and have Billy Huddleson be the czar