Board Meeting: November 15, 2019
Time & Location
- Meeting Located at 116 Childress St SW, Knoxville, TN
- 7:00 PM
Board: Issac Merkle, Jondale Stratton, Tracy Homer, Bryan Howard, Billy Huddleston, Sean Simoneau, Suzannah Alexander, Andrew Messersmith, Sue Joslin
Members: Tony B., Steven V. (just at the end)
- We can't believe Sean is late again.... lets talk about street lamps instead.
- Now Tracy's computer is being stupid
- Sue gives financial report:
- What do we do with the cosplay budget now that that zone has folded? See vote.
- Issac feels like seconding motions today
- Sue has to still get info to Tracy about changing the Paypal contact information
- Tracy will start actually working on KILLSWITCH again now that Halloween is over
- The wall is almost done being painted, just a few more things after that. Then we can get the final inspection.
- The whole process is stupid. In fact, all processes are stupid.
- Andrew only got one volunteer to help with the building this weekend.
- Should we put these things on calendar or not?
- After the posts get up, the framing should be "easy"
- We should really be cultivating news contacts so that we can get our name out there.
- It would be super cool if, when we were notably awesome, it could be known.
- Also, the one time we *were* on the news, the something broke at the news and it didn't get online, so none of us saw it.
- Maybe we could do something for the opening of the Blackmsithing Building
- Issac wants to talk about the next year's board
- Does each of us want to continue our roles on the board?
- Not much progress on the chemical cabinet, more rental bays have been rented - yay
- We also are almost out of member storage - should we add another shelving unit in the Danger Bay?
- Should we allocate some moneydollars to get another storage rack? See votes.
- Jondale has about the most annoying ringtone in the world, and did not silence his phone for the meeting
- Billy priced out stripper curtains to put between the Danger Bay and Safe Bay to protect from dust and sound and such.
- Maybe we should DIY this? We could name it the Andrew Memorial Curtain
- How would this complicate the HVAC system?
- Billy will do more research regarding the cost to add aircon.
- Tracy's kid will definitely not help with the HVAC issue
- When is Sue getting those spiffy new chairs?
- Now Sue is taking chair orders
- Please hold your bickering until the meeting de-convenes.
- Next Board Meeting: December 11, 7:00pm
- Voted to give cosplay money to Fabric Arts
- Voted to go buy and install moar storage!