Board Meeting: June 20th, 2020
Time & Location
- Meeting Located virtually on Big Blue Button
- 2:00 PM
Board: Issac Merkle, Jondale Stratton, Tracy Homer, Bryan Howard, Suzannah Alexander, Sean Simoneau, Sue Joslin, Billy Huddleston
- Treasurer's report
- A few virtual classes with a few paid tickets
- Still doing very well financially.
- Membership report
- Need to check back on languishing trial members
- Still have new people joining
- Need to double down on getting photos from people
- Current members: 186
- We're still in quarantine - no public meetings in sight.
- Should we open Virtual Show & Share to the public, or will we get server overload?
- Maybe we open up Facebook Live streaming instead - let's try it!
- KILLSWITCH - still too soon to decide
- We really want to make it a big event, so we want to wait until we feel comfortable with crowds.
- Possible change to the Member Rules
- Discussed adding a line to the Member Responsibilities requiring members to follow a close-down procedure when leaving the space.
- Also discussed adding verbiage to the Suspending and Terminating Membership section so the board can choose to enact consequences if necessary.
- The wording will be fine-tuned and voted on via Mattermost
- Next Board Meeting: July 18, 2020 - again virutally
Voted on July 2, 2020 via Mattermost to update Member Rules to require members to follow a close-down procedure and the ability to enact specific consequences if necessary