Board Meeting: July 17th, 2020
Time & Location
- Meeting Located virtually on Big Blue Button
- 2:00 PM
Board: Issac Merkle, Tracy Homer, Bryan Howard, Suzannah Alexander, Sean Simoneau, Sue Joslin, Billy Huddleston
- Treasurer update
- Everything seems good - a few revenues from Electronics and Hospitality - a few classes
- No extra expenses
- Membership update - currently at 187
- Went through delinquent trial members and will delete them
- We passed final inspection for the Blacksmithing Building! YAY!
- Discussed our Covid status
- People are masked up
- Will Knoxville move back to Phase I?
- If so what do we do?
- Sue put our logo on some of the masks she has made - can we give them out to the public and how do we do that?
- What is the bigger picture question about putting our logo and giving out or selling swag?
- How do we get more people to share, or get different share content?
- Educational bits? Lightning talks?
- Could we have at least two presenters? Would that make people more comfortable?
- Maybe we just email random celebrities to ask them to show things they've made
- Our 10 year anniversary is in a few weeks - how can we celebrate?
- We can't.... (sad trombone)
- Let's do it next year I guess
- Voted against Covid in general. It is universally hated.
- Voted to move KILLSWITCH to April 2021