Trivia about the Knox Makers Board Members
- Chess Grand Master at age 12
- Says he's longest running member, actually a clone of the original Doug
- Was a phone a friend on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, and was wrong
- Asked by the city to stop scaring away door-to-door salesmen with his auto-lawnmower
- Has six toes on each foot
- Used to be world renowned paranormal expert
- Is colorblind and does not know his hair is pink.
- Banned from casinos on the east coast for counting cards, and not appearing sorry when confronted.
- Won a Tony award for playing Tiny Tim in The Christmas Carol
- Has replaced most of the people in his life with shell scripts
- Is from Kentucky, so naturally owned a horse
- Can read your mind.
- Buys a new car every week
- Murdered the previous person in her board position
- First time she came to TN it was in a stolen car
- Has bear paw print tattoos on the bottom of her feet and was sad to learn this didn't change her footprints
- Never has done anything wrong
- Shaves every day - his beard just grows like that
- Woke up one morning inside of a billboard
- Is actually featured in every picture on the Knox Makers website
- Can jump as high as she is tall
- When she got married, she took her middle name as her new last name
- Used to be a professional horse racing jockey. Her most successful win was with a horse named Monster Love.
- Was an extra on The Wonder Years
- Used to own his own detective agency
- Competing in 2020 Olympics
- Reformed member of a criminal tricycle gang.
- Got her accounting experience working for the mob.