Member Meeting: January 28, 2020
Time & Location
- We lost a bunch of tools but now we have more and better tools
- We had fun events like 3d printing day, and the Toy Tech party
- We ditched the Cosplay zone and just folded cosplay and leather into Fabric Arts Zone
- Woodworking is expanding rapidly and doing awesome new things
- We got a new 3d printer
- And a new laser!
- And a new lathe!
- New electronics benches
- Lots of new things!
- We also destroyed some things and cut a new door in the wall - lets not die in a fire
- And added a wall in the classroom
- We are still working on the Blackmsithing building but it's going along
Membership and Financial Report
- Membership grew from 159 to 191
- Net income was about $5,600
Looking forward to 2020
- Let's do less stuff this year - maybe take a little break!
- Except for KILLSWITCH again!
The following board positions were held for election by secret ballot and filled:
|Tech Director||Jondale Stratton|
|Facilities Director||Bryan Howard|
|Events Coordinator||Suzannah Alexander|
|Community Director||Sean Simoneau|