Revision as of 00:30, 24 August 2018 by Tracy (Created page with "== Board Meeting: August 23, 2018== === Time & Location === *Meeting Located at 116 Childress St SW, Knoxville, TN *7:11 PM === Attendees === Board: Doug Laney, James Broy...")
Board Meeting: August 23, 2018
Time & Location
- Meeting Located at 116 Childress St SW, Knoxville, TN
- 7:11 PM
Board: Doug Laney, James Broyles, Tracy Homer, Issac Merkle, Jondale Stratton, Bryan Howard, Laurie Kay
Members: Sue Joslin
Non-Members: Penelope Laney
- Laurie solicited Issac to do an origami class for Adult Arting night.
- Went over July financial information.
- Discussed Doug's meeting with the architect for the classroom wall and codes updates.
- Decided how to proceed with moving the air conditioner back from where the wall will be.
- Talked about the quote for the metal building install and how to best spend the expected grant money.
- Penelope tested if gravity worked for both pens and lip gloss.
- Bryan talked about the Ham Zone and how they are still working on their proposal.
- Discussed the difference in description, legality, and species of service animals vs. support animals.
- More googling about service animals.
- We're all jerks.
- Talked about how to find new czars for different areas and increasing volunteerism.
- Decided to bring a new countdown TV to increase punctuality for Show and Share participants.
- Updated on how we were preparing for Killswitch.
- Who will referee and commentate?
- What will we fight for qualifying round?
- How does the arena need repaired?
- Do we need crowd control?
- Billy walked in and waved at everyone.
- Talked about getting food trucks to come on Tuesday nights, and hiring service crows to clean up the food that people will inevitably drop everywhere.
- Voted unanimously that animals are not allowed in the space, save service animals.